Beside The Park is a software development house located in the centre of Warsaw, where in a friendly and informal atmosphere we create software used by millions of people.
We try to not specialise in any particular technology (even though probably everyone of us has his favourites). Our philosophy is to recommend to our clients solutions which we believe suit their purpose best - not necessarily solutions with which we have the most experience.
This is why your learning and analytical capabilities, plus the willingness to learn, are more important to us than long-lasting experience in a particular technology.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your software engineering skills, check out our offer and apply now!
- development and maintenance of projects based on cloud systems,
- integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic,
- identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems,
- help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- an analytical mind able to create logical, clean solutions and identify root causes of issues based on the available clues,
- a strong software engineering background,
- an understanding of software design patterns,
- fluency in git, bash and SQL,
- knowledge of English (to read technical documentation and find any necessary information).
Nice to have:
- experience in creating the architecture of software solutions,
- real-life experience in building software using node.js (NestJS, Moleculer) or Ruby on Rails,
- knowledge of GraphQL,
- experience with Docker, CI/CD,
- knowledge of the AWS, Azure or Google Cloud platform,
- a sense of humor
Working with us means:
- working with the newest technologies,
- an informal atmosphere,
- benefits (financing for sports),
- kitchen with fresh coffee and tea,
- football games.